Undergraduate student in Physics. Mostly interested in Theoretical Physics (QFT, General Relativy, String Theory, etc). Learning C++, Python and Scheme.
- Physics 11.7k 11.7k 66 gold badges4646 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Skeptics 684 684 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 606 606 11 gold badge99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 180 Why don't metals bond when touched together?
- 96 Are there pure sine waves in nature or are they a mathematical construct that helps us understand more complex phenomena?
- 63 Why are there only four passive elements?
- 57 Is it possible to "cook" pasta at room temperature with low enough pressure?
- 43 What's inside a proton?
- 38 Why does there seem to be a missing component in many PCBs?
- 38 Why do we need to know the shape of the slide to find the time to slide down it?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.