Wiskundeliefhebber (=Dutch for 'mathlover') with name: Henk Brozius.
Next to that I am fond of compliments (aren't you?), so have reasons enough to like this place.
The ultimate one is:
'...Well done, good and faithful servant!...' (Matt. 25:21)
I hope to hear that once.
My hardest opponent is 'vanitas' in all its meanings. The fact that I used a Latin word already indicates that.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
96 profile views
Last seen May 4 at 11:30
Top network posts
- 64 We roll a six-sided die ten times. What is the probability that the total of all ten rolls is divisible by 6?
- 44 Sum of two independent binomial variables
- 31 Probability that 3 points in a plane form a triangle
- 26 Is it possible that a left coset of $H$ contains more than one right coset of $H$?
- 25 A normal subgroup is the union of conjugacy classes.
- 24 Inverse image of composite function
- 24 Why is infinity multiplied by zero considered zero here?
- View more network posts →