I enjoy programming, mathematics and statistics. I'm interested in C++, Scala, R and Python, and I study mathematics in my spare time.
(My profile picture is from the Numberline Lane set of childrens' books for learning maths. I can be contacted via outlook.com, username tootone.)
London, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years, 11 months
41 profile views
Last seen Jul 19 '20 at 14:36
- Stack Overflow 6.7k 6.7k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 3.5k 3.5k 2323 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 581 581 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 88 What is the inverse of regularization strength in Logistic Regression? How should it affect my code?
- 52 Array bounds check efficiency in .net 4 and above
- 43 Derive Variance of regression coefficient in simple linear regression
- 41 probability $2/4$ vs $3/6$
- 39 What's 4 times more likely than 80%?
- 34 Whose shoulders did Newton stand on?
- 33 When is it safe to type less and drop curly braces in math mode
- View more network posts →