I enjoy programming, mathematics and statistics. I'm interested in C++, Scala, R and Python, and I study mathematics in my spare time.
(My profile picture is from the Numberline Lane set of childrens' books for learning maths. I can be contacted via outlook.com, username tootone.)
London, United Kingdom
Member for 6 years, 11 months
41 profile views
Last seen Jun 15 '18 at 18:28
- Stack Overflow 6.3k 6.3k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.6k 5.6k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 3.3k 3.3k 1919 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 553 553 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 70 What is the inverse of regularization strength in Logistic Regression? How should it affect my code?
- 49 Array bounds check efficiency in .net 4 and above
- 41 probability $2/4$ vs $3/6$
- 39 What's 4 times more likely than 80%?
- 36 Derive Variance of regression coefficient in simple linear regression
- 33 When is it safe to type less and drop curly braces in math mode
- 31 Whose shoulders did Newton stand on?
- View more network posts →