My area of interest in mathematics is mostly recreational, but I have studied some amount of undergraduate-level number theory, combinatorics, discrete mathematics, algebra, calculus, and geometry.
I was once active at Project Euler, and specifically P299 is from the idea of mine. (That problem has fewer solves than adjacent problems, but it's not that difficult!) Currently, I like to pose mathematically inclined challenges on Code Golf and Puzzling SE.
More recent addition to the list is APL-family languages, especially Dyalog APL and J. I started using them for code golfing, but now I'm also practicing to write more idiomatic, readable, and maintainable APL (e.g. Advent of APL). I'm often active in The APL Orchard, and I'm happy to help other people learn APL and J.
- Code Golf 50.5k 50.5k 44 gold badges8787 silver badges292292 bronze badges
- Puzzling 9.6k 9.6k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 900 900 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 737 737 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Code Review 426 426 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile