B.S. in mathematics, studying for a master's degree in computational science.
- Mathematics 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 449 449 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 321 321 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 225 225 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 218 218 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 35 Norm of a symmetric matrix equals spectral radius
- 9 Any two norms on finite dimensional space are equivalent
- 9 How to get long \texttt sections to break
- 9 What's the point of exercises without answers?
- 8 Classes of groups known to be realizable (IGP)
- 8 What is the precise nonce finding protocol?
- 7 Help me understand the tensor product
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.