I read a lot in different languages and at varying levels. In no particular order Dutch (my newest effort), German, French, Latin, Old English (Anglo-Saxon, where my name Circulwyrd comes from, which means mathematician), Old French, Old Frisian, Old Franconian, Math (which I consider to be a language), and, yes, English, which along with math is the only one I'm actually much good at, although I could probably survive in French and German at least for a little while. Old English I could get by in too, but would most likely get my head chopped off fairly quickly. I have a great many other hobbies too - in fact my whole life is hobbies. It's really a lot of fun when no one is paying you anything as long as you are managing to keep the wolf pack away from the door.
Member for 7 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 13 at 17:29
Top network posts
- 18 Examples of famous problems resolved easily
- 14 History of the point at infinity?
- 8 equilateral triangle and trisection
- 8 Extra initial Aeneid lines in 1662 M. de Marolles version
- 7 Draw three congruent circles all touching one another, and a second set of three such circles, each touching also two of the first set.
- 6 Integrating left to right versus right to left.
- 6 What is so special about triangles?!
- View more network posts →