Top Network Posts
- 117 Does the square or the circle have the greater perimeter? A surprisingly hard problem for high schoolers
- 106 Can a piece of A4 paper be folded so that it's thick enough to reach the moon?
- 100 In the history of mathematics, has there ever been a mistake?
- 87 The Mathematics of Tetris
- 62 Does newer card text on a Magic: The Gathering card override the old wording?
- 60 if there are 5 points on a sphere then 4 of them belong to a half-sphere.
- 58 What's the value of this Viète-style product involving the golden ratio?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (9)
32 Is voting on questions getting harsher? Nov 20 '15
21 “marked as duplicate” by community? Jul 23 '15