I am currently a NSERC Post-Doctoral Fellow at the University of Oxford. For my PHD I was advised by Professor Cameron Stewart, FRSC.
I am interested in a variety of topics in number theory. Recently, I have been doing work on binary forms and classical invariant theory. In particular, together with my advisor we found the asymptotic formula for the number of integers in an interval which can be represented by a given binary form $F$ of degree $d\geq 3$ with integer coefficients and non-zero discriminant.
Toronto, ON, Canada
Member for 8 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 17 at 11:45
Top network posts
- 67 Books on music theory intended for mathematicians
- 39 Famous vacuously true statements
- 33 Do's and don'ts of writing survey papers
- 30 Examples of famous 'workhorse' theorems
- 28 Proving a sequence involved in Apéry's proof of the irrationality of $\zeta(3)$, converges
- 24 New proofs to major theorems leading to new insights and results?
- 24 Is the following sum irrational?
- View more network posts →