Mathematician and programmer
Research interests: NLA, especially indefinite scalar products and matrix polynomials.
- Mathematics 10.7k 10.7k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 9.6k 9.6k 55 gold badges4242 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Code Review 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 807 807 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 95 SQLAlchemy: print the actual query
- 49 Why are the Simpsons yellow?
- 47 Why is my C program for calculating Euler's constant of poor quality?
- 44 Did Doc Brown always know that Marty would end up travelling back to 1955?
- 34 What was the purpose of the test in the room with uncomfortable chairs in Men in Black?
- 33 How unique are $U$ and $V$ in the Singular Value Decomposition?
- 28 Rigour in mathematics
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.