Mathematician and programmer
Research interests: NLA, especially indefinite scalar products and matrix polynomials.
- Mathematics 10k 10k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 9.2k 9.2k 44 gold badges3838 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Code Review 2k 2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 737 737 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 46 Why is my C program for calculating Euler's constant of poor quality?
- 44 Why are the Simpsons yellow?
- 41 Did Doc Brown always know that Marty would end up travelling back to 1955?
- 34 What was the purpose of the test in the room with uncomfortable chairs in Men in Black?
- 34 SQLAlchemy: print the actual query
- 28 Rigour in mathematics
- 24 The acid scene in "Suicide Squad"
- View more network posts →
Top tags (14)
15 Loop of duplicate posts Dec 13 '13
11 Examples of poor review audits Oct 17 '13
4 Why use MathJax? It's so slow Nov 2 '13