Mathematician and programmer
Research interests: NLA, especially indefinite scalar products and matrix polynomials.
- Mathematics 9.8k 9.8k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 8.6k 8.6k 44 gold badges3636 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Code Review 2k 2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 557 557 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 46 Why is my C program for calculating Euler's constant of poor quality?
- 42 Why are the Simpsons yellow?
- 40 Did Doc Brown always know that Marty would end up travelling back to 1955?
- 32 What was the purpose of the test in the room with uncomfortable chairs in Men in Black?
- 28 Rigour in mathematics
- 23 The acid scene in "Suicide Squad"
- 22 Check the proof of:$x^2+1$ is irreducible over $\Bbb Q$
- View more network posts →
Top tags (14)
15 Loop of duplicate posts Dec 13 '13
10 Examples of poor review audits Oct 17 '13
4 Why use MathJax? It's so slow Nov 2 '13