Currently I'm working full-time as a Software Engineer at Nexiot AG and during my free time as a course instructor at the University of Zürich, where I teach a course on the foundations of programming in Python for people with no programming experience.
Previously I was employed as a Research Assistant at ETH Zürich where I worked on the implementation of a filtered parallel eigensolver for distributed systems (C++, MPI, Trilinos), which we successfully employed for the diagonalization of high-dimensional Hesse matrices resulting from molecular dynamics simulations of metallic glasses (I started working on the eigensolver during my Master's thesis).
Top network posts
- 101 Do any security experts recommend bcrypt for password storage?
- 22 Display only 10 characters of a long string?
- 22 How to get the sum of list of shorts using the extension method Sum()?
- 12 java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 4, Size: 4
- 10 inheritance in c#
- 9 PHP passing $_GET in linux command prompt
- 7 jQuery keyup keyCode doesn't work in Opera
- View more network posts →