My answers recently can be classified as "overkill." I go in depth.
I'm a glass half full and half empty kind of guy. Because I understand fractions.
"Absent-minded" is what they call you when you are a very smart idiot.
"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever." - Thomas Jefferson
- Mathematics 140k 140k 1414 gold badges157157 silver badges312312 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 191 191 44 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 189 189 44 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 171 171 99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 139 Why do both sine and cosine exist?
- 103 Produce an explicit bijection between rationals and naturals?
- 87 Why the real and imaginary parts of a complex analytic function are not independent?
- 83 Why is an average of an average usually incorrect?
- 80 Why is there no "remainder" in multiplication
- 71 $-1$ as the only negative prime.
- 70 Find an integer such that when squared, the first 4 digits are '6666'.
- View more network posts →