My answers recently can be classified as "overkill." I go in depth.
I'm a glass half full and half empty kind of guy. Because I understand fractions.
"Absent-minded" is what they call you when you are a very smart idiot.
”While the other sciences search for the rules that God has chosen for this Universe, we mathematicians search for the rules that even God has to obey.” - Serre
- Mathematics 152.6k 152.6k 1414 gold badges179179 silver badges339339 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 189 189 44 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 189 189 44 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 171 171 99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 149 Why do both sine and cosine exist?
- 126 Produce an explicit bijection between rationals and naturals?
- 93 Why is an average of an average usually incorrect?
- 87 Why the real and imaginary parts of a complex analytic function are not independent?
- 81 Why is there no "remainder" in multiplication
- 70 $-1$ as the only negative prime.
- 70 Find an integer such that when squared, the first 4 digits are '6666'.
- View more network posts →