Member for 11 years, 3 months
Associate Professor at Indiana University, working on tensor categories and their relationships to operator algebras and topology.
- Academia 28.5k 28.5k 77 gold badges6262 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 25.9k 25.9k 44 gold badges8181 silver badges151151 bronze badges
- Mathematics 9.2k 9.2k 33 gold badges3636 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Biology 1.6k 1.6k 1212 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 405 Is it true that $0.999999999\ldots=1$?
- 197 What Does it Really Mean to Have Different Kinds of Infinities?
- 131 What's the "best" proof of quadratic reciprocity?
- 122 My teaching evaluations arrived and female students statistically gave me worse scores than male students. Is there any possible explanation?
- 118 Is it rude to call a professor by their last name with no prefix in a non-academic setting?
- 115 First year Math PhD student; My problem solving skill has been completely atrophied and continues to decline
- 89 Can I write a referee report too fast?
- View more network posts →