Top network posts
- 107 Why are research papers written in language that's difficult for undergraduate students?
- 73 Should I hide the fact that I did a group assignment completely by myself?
- 66 Is it reasonable to not study previous research to avoid bias?
- 53 What is a good etiquette to correct a person using wrong title for me?
- 51 How to persuade someone to not pursue a PhD just because they failed to find a job?
- 51 What do you call the container that looks like a ‘Pringles bottle’?
- 43 Once I accepted a postdoc offer with "A", is it ok to accept an invitation to present with group "B"?
- View more network posts →