High school student, interested in math and physics.
Top network posts
- 21 Modelling the movement and jumps of a chalk while drawing a dashed line on a blackboard
- 10 How the inverse square law in electrodynamics is related to photon mass?
- 8 When solving an ODE using power series method, Why do we need to expand the solution around the singular point?
- 7 Why integrate over $2\pi$ in inverse DTFT?
- 5 Explanation for Negative $\rho$ (radial distance) in Cylindrical Coordinates
- 5 Does general relativity fail in conditions with very large gravitational forces?
- View more network posts →