I am an Italian mathematician; I have studied in France and I now live in Spain.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
97 profile views
Last seen Sep 17 at 6:54
Top network posts
- 55 Functions which are Continuous, but not Bicontinuous
- 46 why don't we define vector multiplication component-wise?
- 31 Compact operator maps weakly convergent sequences into strongly convergent sequences
- 29 Computing the best constant in classical Hardy's inequality
- 28 Making a standard theoretical physics argument rigorous
- 24 Tensors, what should I learn before?
- 24 Is there a bounded function $f$ with $f'$ unbounded and $f''$ bounded?
- View more network posts →