I am addicted to discussing math things here.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
113 profile views
Last seen Aug 10 at 8:12
Top network posts
- 59 Functions which are Continuous, but not Bicontinuous
- 50 why don't we define vector multiplication component-wise?
- 36 Compact operator maps weakly convergent sequences into strongly convergent sequences
- 31 Tensors, what should I learn before?
- 30 Making a standard theoretical physics argument rigorous
- 29 Computing the best constant in classical Hardy's inequality
- 27 Why are $L^p$-spaces so ubiquitous?
- View more network posts →