I am addicted to discussing math things here.
Member for 10 years, 4 months
116 profile views
Last seen 12 hours ago
Top network posts
- 65 Functions which are Continuous, but not Bicontinuous
- 53 why don't we define vector multiplication component-wise?
- 39 Compact operator maps weakly convergent sequences into strongly convergent sequences
- 33 Tensors, what should I learn before?
- 32 Why are $L^p$-spaces so ubiquitous?
- 31 Making a standard theoretical physics argument rigorous
- 31 Computing the best constant in classical Hardy's inequality
- View more network posts →