I am addicted to discussing math things here.
Member for 9 years, 8 months
115 profile views
Last seen Nov 23 at 17:42
Top network posts
- 60 Functions which are Continuous, but not Bicontinuous
- 51 why don't we define vector multiplication component-wise?
- 36 Compact operator maps weakly convergent sequences into strongly convergent sequences
- 31 Making a standard theoretical physics argument rigorous
- 31 Computing the best constant in classical Hardy's inequality
- 31 Tensors, what should I learn before?
- 28 Why are $L^p$-spaces so ubiquitous?
- View more network posts →