I am addicted to discussing math things here.
Member for 10 years, 1 month
116 profile views
Last seen Apr 14 at 15:04
Top network posts
- 63 Functions which are Continuous, but not Bicontinuous
- 52 why don't we define vector multiplication component-wise?
- 37 Compact operator maps weakly convergent sequences into strongly convergent sequences
- 32 Tensors, what should I learn before?
- 31 Making a standard theoretical physics argument rigorous
- 31 Computing the best constant in classical Hardy's inequality
- 30 Why are $L^p$-spaces so ubiquitous?
- View more network posts →