- Physics 14.2k 14.2k 33 gold badges3434 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Puzzling 569 569 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Code Review 442 442 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 331 331 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 176 Why does a yellow object turn white under a yellow light? Shouldn't it turn yellow instead?
- 126 Why isn't my calculation that we should be able to see the sun well beyond the observable universe valid?
- 75 What are gravitational waves made of?
- 74 Why aren't the energy levels of the Earth quantized?
- 51 Is the angular momentum of the ceiling fan quantized?
- 41 Nobody knows me. Nobody wants me
- 38 Can we run out of gravitational (tidal) energy?
- View more network posts →