- Physics 17.6k 17.6k 33 gold badges4242 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Code Review 707 707 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Puzzling 569 569 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 378 378 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 179 Why does a yellow object turn white under a yellow light? Shouldn't it turn yellow instead?
- 125 Why isn't my calculation that we should be able to see the sun well beyond the observable universe valid?
- 76 Why aren't the energy levels of the Earth quantized?
- 76 What are gravitational waves made of?
- 51 Is the angular momentum of the ceiling fan quantized?
- 41 Nobody knows me. Nobody wants me
- 38 Can we run out of gravitational (tidal) energy?
- View more network posts →