Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 2 months
167 profile views
Last seen Oct 16 at 20:03
- Academia 123.9k 123.9k 3939 gold badges354354 silver badges456456 bronze badges
- Mathematics 81.1k 81.1k 1111 gold badges102102 silver badges210210 bronze badges
- Travel 34.6k 34.6k 1111 gold badges121121 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 25.6k 25.6k 44 gold badges8585 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 22k 22k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 285 Lab colleague uses cracked software. Should I report it?
- 274 I am uncomfortable about students taking pictures of the blackboard, because I don't like appearing in them
- 270 Dealing with students who sent email with empty body but the homework attached
- 228 Is my approach to discouraging whiners from taking my class acceptable?
- 162 I realize I made a huge mistake in my thesis and am not sure what to do. I'm defending very soon (days away). What should I do?
- 160 Why do probabilists take random variables to be Borel (and not Lebesgue) measurable?
- 154 Does the Constitution of Bhutan state that 60% of Bhutan must be forested?
- View more network posts →