Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 5 months
171 profile views
Last seen Jan 9 at 19:05
- Academia 124.5k 124.5k 3939 gold badges355355 silver badges457457 bronze badges
- Mathematics 82.1k 82.1k 1212 gold badges105105 silver badges215215 bronze badges
- Travel 34.6k 34.6k 1111 gold badges122122 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 26.1k 26.1k 44 gold badges8787 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 22.1k 22.1k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 285 Lab colleague uses cracked software. Should I report it?
- 275 I am uncomfortable about students taking pictures of the blackboard, because I don't like appearing in them
- 271 Dealing with students who sent email with empty body but the homework attached
- 228 Is my approach to discouraging whiners from taking my class acceptable?
- 163 I realize I made a huge mistake in my thesis and am not sure what to do. I'm defending very soon (days away). What should I do?
- 163 Why do probabilists take random variables to be Borel (and not Lebesgue) measurable?
- 154 Does the Constitution of Bhutan state that 60% of Bhutan must be forested?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.