- MathOverflow 821 821 44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 659 659 55 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Linguistics 546 546 11 gold badge33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 405 405 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 383 383 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 15 Poly time superset of NP complete language with infinitely many strings excluded from it
- 13 Analysis of the boundary of the Mandelbrot set
- 11 Fold-and-cut problem in three dimensions
- 11 What is the purely mathematical definition of encryption strength?
- 10 Languages with the fewest phonemes
- 8 Largest convex hull of a unit length path
- 8 Is compass and straight edge geometry complete?
- View more network posts →