- Mathematics 163.1k 163.1k 1111 gold badges184184 silver badges350350 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 34.6k 34.6k 88 gold badges160160 silver badges207207 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 479 479 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Chess 141 141 22 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 113 113 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 269 Can you give an example of a complex math problem that is easy to solve?
- 157 Examples of eventual counterexamples
- 157 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- 114 The most outrageous (or ridiculous) conjectures in mathematics
- 105 Is there any conjecture that has been proved to be solvable/provable but whose direct solution/proof is not yet known?
- 98 Conway's lesser-known results
- 81 What does proving the Riemann Hypothesis accomplish?
- View more network posts →