- Mathematics 165.9k 165.9k 1111 gold badges184184 silver badges355355 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 35.2k 35.2k 99 gold badges163163 silver badges213213 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 489 489 22 silver badges33 bronze badges
- Chess 141 141 22 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 113 113 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 279 Can you give an example of a complex math problem that is easy to solve?
- 159 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- 158 Examples of eventual counterexamples
- 117 The most outrageous (or ridiculous) conjectures in mathematics
- 105 Is there any conjecture that has been proved to be solvable/provable but whose direct solution/proof is not yet known?
- 101 Conway's lesser-known results
- 84 What does proving the Riemann Hypothesis accomplish?
- View more network posts →