- Mathematics 3.7k 3.7k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Chemistry 3.1k 3.1k 1212 gold badges3232 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Physics 2.1k 2.1k 55 gold badges3232 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 501 501 22 gold badges55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 163 163 11 gold badge11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 102 Why are mathematical proofs that rely on computers controversial?
- 38 Can 100% covalent bonds exist?
- 27 Why do salts such as NaCl dissolve?
- 21 Does the number of H+ ions in solution go up on dilution of a weak acid?
- 20 Why are Group 11 elements unreactive?
- 19 Why do repunit primes have only a prime number of consecutive $1$s?
- 19 Why do lines in atomic spectra have thickness? (Bohr's Model)
- View more network posts →