Visiting position at the Yau Mathematical Sciences Center (Tsinghua University, Beijing, China) from Sept. 1, 2019 to Aug. 31, 2020.
Research interest: Operator algebras, von Neumann algebras, subfactors, planar algebras, algebraic combinatorics, finite group theory, fusion categories, vertex operators algebras, infinite dimensional Lie algebras, conformal field theory, noncommutative geometry.
I'm mainly active on MathOverflow.
Mathematics genealogy: Sebastien Palcoux < Antony John Wassermann < Jonathan Micah Rosenberg < Marc Aristide Rieffel < Richard Vincent Kadison < Marshall Harvey Stone < George David Birkhoff < Eliakim Hastings Moore < Hubert Anson Newton < Michel Chasles < Siméon Denis Poisson < Joseph Louis Lagrange < Leonhard Euler
Member for 7 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 11 at 1:55
- MathOverflow 19.6k 19.6k 44 gold badges5252 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.6k 4.6k 1111 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Hinduism 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Physics 757 757 33 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 381 381 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 Atlas-like websites on specific areas of mathematics
- 46 On the first sequence without triple in arithmetic progression
- 38 Is Jesus an avatar of Lord Vishnu?
- 31 Examples of integer sequences coincidences
- 30 Is it usual for a referee to heed updated versions on arxiv?
- 29 A Collatz-like problem on prime numbers
- 29 What is about nonassociative geometry?
- View more network posts →