Coming postdoc at the Harish-Chandra Research Institute (Allāhābād, India).
Previous postdoc at the Institute of Mathematical Sciences (Chennai, India).
Research interest: Operator algebras, von Neumann algebras, subfactors, planar algebras, algebraic combinatorics, finite group theory, fusion categories, vertex operators algebras, infinite dimensional Lie algebras, conformal field theory, noncommutative geometry.
I'm mainly active on MathOverflow.
Member for 6 years
2 profile views
Last seen Jul 15 '18 at 10:39
- MathOverflow 8.8k 8.8k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.4k 2.4k 1010 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Hinduism 822 822 11 gold badge88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Area 51 364 364 99 bronze badges
- Physics 316 316 11 silver badge1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 37 Is Jesus an avatar of Lord Vishnu?
- 30 Is it usual for a referee to heed updated versions on arxiv?
- 29 Collaboration or acknowledgment?
- 29 The unpublished papers in reference to the published papers
- 29 Examples of integer sequences coincidences
- 29 On a quantum Riemann Hypothesis
- 28 Vanishing line on Conway's game of life
- View more network posts →