Research Assistant Professor at the Beijing Institute of Mathematical Sciences and Applications (BIMSA), Huairou District, Beijing, China (it is sponsored by Tsinghua University and directed by Prof. Shing-Tung Yau).
Research interest: Operator algebras, von Neumann algebras, subfactors, planar algebras, algebraic combinatorics, finite group theory, fusion categories, vertex operators algebras, infinite dimensional Lie algebras, conformal field theory, noncommutative geometry.
I'm mainly active on MathOverflow.
Mathematics genealogy: Sebastien Palcoux < Antony John Wassermann < Jonathan Micah Rosenberg < Marc Aristide Rieffel < Richard Vincent Kadison < Marshall Harvey Stone < George David Birkhoff < Eliakim Hastings Moore < Hubert Anson Newton < Michel Chasles < Siméon Denis Poisson < Joseph Louis Lagrange < Leonhard Euler
Member for 7 years, 4 months
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 8 at 6:25
- MathOverflow 20.2k 20.2k 44 gold badges5454 silver badges138138 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.7k 4.7k 1111 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Hinduism 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Physics 777 777 33 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 381 381 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 Atlas-like websites on specific areas of mathematics
- 46 On the first sequence without triple in arithmetic progression
- 39 Is Jesus an avatar of Lord Vishnu?
- 32 Examples of integer sequences coincidences
- 31 On a quantum Riemann Hypothesis
- 30 Is it usual for a referee to heed updated versions on arxiv?
- 29 The unpublished papers in reference to the published papers
- View more network posts →