Graduate student at Johns Hopkins University in physics. Mathematical interests include Mathematical Physics, Geometry (combinatorial, differential, and algebraic), Representation Theory, Algebraic Topology, and various aspects of recreational math.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
23 profile views
Last seen 1 hour ago
- Mathematics 6.4k 6.4k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Physics 3.7k 3.7k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics♦ 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1k 1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Puzzling 891 891 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 104 What are the justifying foundations of statistical mechanics without appealing to the ergodic hypothesis?
- 97 Why aren't integration and differentiation inverses of each other?
- 67 What evidence is there that Fermat had a proof for his Last Theorem?
- 54 Rubik's Cube Not a Group?
- View more network posts →