Graduate student at Johns Hopkins University in physics. Mathematical interests include Mathematical Physics, Geometry (combinatorial, differential, and algebraic), Representation Theory, Algebraic Topology, and various aspects of recreational math.
Member for 10 years, 1 month
24 profile views
Last seen 16 hours ago
- Mathematics 6.5k 6.5k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Physics 4k 4k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Puzzling 921 921 11 gold badge77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 109 What are the justifying foundations of statistical mechanics without appealing to the ergodic hypothesis?
- 101 Why aren't integration and differentiation inverses of each other?
- 71 What evidence is there that Fermat had a proof for his Last Theorem?
- 54 Rubik's Cube Not a Group?
- View more network posts →