Graduate student at Johns Hopkins University in physics. Mathematical interests include Mathematical Physics, Geometry (combinatorial, differential, and algebraic), Representation Theory, Algebraic Topology, and various aspects of recreational math.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
23 profile views
Last seen 11 hours ago
Top network posts
- 101 What are the justifying foundations of statistical mechanics without appealing to the ergodic hypothesis?
- 85 Why aren't integration and differentiation inverses of each other?
- 62 What evidence is there that Fermat had a proof for his Last Theorem?
- 54 Rubik's Cube Not a Group?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
8 How to increase traffic to the site? Jul 23 '13
6 Hot Network Questions. How are they selected? Dec 22 '13