Graduate student at Johns Hopkins University in physics. Mathematical interests include Mathematical Physics, Geometry (combinatorial, differential, and algebraic), Representation Theory, Algebraic Topology, and various aspects of recreational math.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
23 profile views
Last seen 17 hours ago
- Mathematics 5.9k 5.9k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Physics 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics♦ 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 983 983 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Puzzling 871 871 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 102 What are the justifying foundations of statistical mechanics without appealing to the ergodic hypothesis?
- 88 Why aren't integration and differentiation inverses of each other?
- 62 What evidence is there that Fermat had a proof for his Last Theorem?
- 54 Rubik's Cube Not a Group?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
8 How to increase traffic to the site? Jul 23 '13
6 Hot Network Questions. How are they selected? Dec 22 '13