Top network posts
- 14 How many 1-balls are needed to cover the 2-ball in an $n$-dimensional Euclidean Space?
- 11 If a theory has a countable $\omega$-saturated model does it need to have only countable many countable models?
- 10 Puiseux series over an algebraically closed field
- 8 Properties from Tropical Geometry that do not imply their algebraic counterpart.
- 8 Is there any o-minimal expansion of the real field with functions of growth higher than exponential?
- 7 Non-Isomorphic Ultrapowers
- 7 A first order sentence such that the finite Spectrum of that sentence is the prime numbers
- View more network posts →