Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 15.4k 15.4k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Academia 293 293 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 193 193 33 bronze badges
- Ask Different 185 185 11 gold badge11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Physics 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 Calculating sum of consecutive powers of a number
- 35 Calculate 2000! (mod 2003)
- 33 Why did Euler use e to represent complex numbers?
- 33 Are the equations $2x - 2y = 11, x = y - 2$ unsolvable?
- 32 Is the set of real numbers a group under the operation of multiplication?
- 26 Proof the Fibonacci numbers are not a polynomial.
- 17 Is there a function that can be subtracted from the sum of reciprocals of primes to make the series convergent
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.