top 0.65% overall
Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 1 month
4,579 profile views
Last seen 32 mins ago
- Mathematics♦ 38.9k 38.9k 99 gold badges5656 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators♦ 7.2k 7.2k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Academia 2.4k 2.4k 1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.5k 1.5k 1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 112 Why does an argument similiar to 0.999...=1 show 999...=-1?
- 78 Unique candidate that fails
- 73 In a math paper, is this considered redundant?
- 66 Is arrow notation for vectors "not mathematically mature"?
- 47 How to show this formula to get a square root of a number in "just few seconds" is true?
- 43 How to properly claim credit for peer review?
- 43 Is "Assistant Professor Position (Tenure Track) for a female Researcher" illegal in Austria?
- View more network posts →