Not much to say.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen May 16 '20 at 7:15
- Music: Practice & Theory 8.4k 8.4k 44 gold badges3232 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- German Language 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.5k 1.5k 1818 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 85 Is "believe you me" proper English?
- 57 Is it still good form to use a capital D for Du or Dir in a letter?
- 56 Is there a third dimension of numbers?
- 44 Quickly flip a page of sheet music while playing
- 40 Why are there twelve notes in an octave?
- 39 Why are violin bows longer than viola bows, than cello bows, than double-bass bows ?
- 37 What exactly does "feat." mean?
- View more network posts →