I am a visiting assistant professor. My research is in knot theory and low dimensional topology.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
4 profile views
Last seen Apr 24 at 4:51
- Mathematics 5k 5k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Physics 358 358 11 gold badge33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Puzzling 301 301 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 203 203 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 153 153 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 115 Visually stunning math concepts which are easy to explain
- 64 Probability that random moves in the game 2048 will win
- 51 Does electricity flow on the surface of a wire or in the interior?
- 21 What knot is this?
- 20 Simple geometry. Or is it?
- 15 Why are all knots trivial in 4D?
- 13 Can I solve an integral (or other tough problem) by playing with knots?
- View more network posts →