I am a professor of Mathematics at Villanova University, specialtizing in Group Theory, Algebraic Combinatorics, Extremal Graph Theory, etc., with additional interests in Physics (Relativity, QM, String Theory, M-Theory, etc.). I am a frequent guest on "Cotolo Chronicles", a live internet and terrestrial radio broadcast that eminates from SRN Media Works, Toronto.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
9 profile views
Last seen Dec 14 '13 at 4:48
Top network posts
- 63 Prove if $56x = 65y$ then $x + y$ is divisible by $11$
- 12 Prove that a game of Tic-Tac-Toe played on the torus can never end in a draw. (Graph theoretic solutions only.)
- 8 The gcd of $p+q$ and $p-q$ where $p4 and $q$ are distinct odd primes
- 7 Importance of eigenvalues
- 7 Is $G$ always a semidirect product of $[G,G]$ and $G/[G,G]$?
- 5 Prove that $12 \mid n^2 - 1$ if $\gcd(n,6)=1$
- 5 Non-trivial finite/infinite subgroups of infinite groups
- View more network posts →