Andrew D. Hwang
In later years I've written text-based software for creating mathematically accurate diagrams in LaTeX and a miscellany of simple web-based programs for teaching concepts from algebra, geometry, and (pre-)calculus. I've also helped digitize public-domain math, physics, and astronomy books for Project Gutenberg.
I am never deliberately condescending or insulting.
"Hwang" rhymes with "song".
Member for 6 years, 4 months
11 profile views
Last seen Aug 13 '17 at 1:42
Top network posts
- 202 Does the square or the circle have the greater perimeter? A surprisingly hard problem for high schoolers
- 118 Why did mathematicians introduce the concept of uniform continuity?
- 71 Refuting the Anti-Cantor Cranks
- 68 Visualizing the 4th dimension.
- 39 Can you use both sides of an equation to prove equality?
- 38 Why is the derivative of a circle's area its perimeter (and similarly for spheres)?
- 38 What does it mean to multiply differentials?
- View more network posts →