Andrew D. Hwang
In later years I've written text-based software for creating mathematically accurate diagrams in LaTeX and a miscellany of simple web-based programs for teaching concepts from algebra, geometry, and (pre-)calculus. I've also helped digitize public-domain math, physics, and astronomy books for Project Gutenberg.
I am never deliberately condescending or insulting.
"Hwang" rhymes with "song".
Member for 8 years
12 profile views
Last seen 17 hours ago
Top network posts
- 216 Does the square or the circle have the greater perimeter? A surprisingly hard problem for high schoolers
- 129 Why did mathematicians introduce the concept of uniform continuity?
- 76 Visualizing the 4th dimension.
- 74 Refuting the Anti-Cantor Cranks
- 46 Can you use both sides of an equation to prove equality?
- 40 Why is the derivative of a circle's area its perimeter (and similarly for spheres)?
- 40 What does it mean to multiply differentials?
- View more network posts →