- http://www.geogebra.org/ for making pictures for geometrical problems
- WolframAlpha for solving differential equations, e.g. wolframalpha.com/input/?i=y%27%27[x]Exp[-y[x]]%3D1
London, United Kingdom
Member for 6 years
184 profile views
Last seen Dec 15 '15 at 23:49
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 88 gold badges2626 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Code Review 282 282 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 221 221 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 134 134 99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 15 How to do lists comprehension (compact way to transform a list into another list) in c#?
- 15 How to use NPOI to read Excel spreadsheet that contains empty cells?
- 13 How to call Excel VBA functions and subs using Python win32com?
- 12 Word Morph (changing one letter at a time)
- 10 How to rotate a vector by 90 degree?
- 9 Converting MP3 albums into MP4 videos for YouTube
- 9 Why does a package that runs well on dtexec fails to run under SQL Server Agent job?
- View more network posts →