- http://www.geogebra.org/ for making pictures for geometrical problems
- WolframAlpha for solving differential equations, e.g. wolframalpha.com/input/?i=y%27%27[x]Exp[-y[x]]%3D1
London, United Kingdom
Member for 6 years, 7 months
184 profile views
Last seen Dec 15 '15 at 23:49
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 88 gold badges2626 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- History 661 661 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Code Review 527 527 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 286 286 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 27 Why did Persia adopt the movable-type printing so late?
- 17 How to do lists comprehension (compact way to transform a list into another list) in c#?
- 16 How to use NPOI to read Excel spreadsheet that contains empty cells?
- 13 How to call Excel VBA functions and subs using Python win32com?
- 13 Word Morph (changing one letter at a time)
- 13 What is the source of "You can achieve a lot with hate, but even more with love" (Shakespeare?)
- 12 What are the precursors of the Bayeux Tapestry?
- View more network posts →