- http://www.geogebra.org/ for making pictures for geometrical problems
- WolframAlpha for solving differential equations, e.g. wolframalpha.com/input/?i=y%27%27[x]Exp[-y[x]]%3D1
London, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years, 10 months
184 profile views
Last seen Dec 15 '15 at 23:49
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 99 gold badges2828 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- History 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Code Review 517 517 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 326 326 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 27 Why did Persia adopt the movable-type printing so late?
- 17 How to do lists comprehension (compact way to transform a list into another list) in c#?
- 17 How to use NPOI to read Excel spreadsheet that contains empty cells?
- 14 How to call Excel VBA functions and subs using Python win32com?
- 13 Word Morph (changing one letter at a time)
- 13 What is the source of "You can achieve a lot with hate, but even more with love" (Shakespeare?)
- 12 How to rotate a vector by 90 degree?
- View more network posts →