- Mathematics 23.4k 23.4k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 534 534 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Review 261 261 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 223 223 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 32 How to write a function from graph?
- 24 Explain proof that any positive definite matrix is invertible
- 22 Why does ecdf uses a step function and not a linear interpolation?
- 21 What's wrong with this proof that commutativity is implied by the other field axioms?
- 13 What is wrong with the following "proof" that $e=1$?
- 13 Complex number calculation
- 13 What is cosine to the power of zero?
- View more network posts →