I'm a software developer at YouTube! Outside of work, I'm interested in visualization of interesting structures, such as topological groups and music. I have a soft spot for dynamical systems, including celestial mechanics and dynamical billiards.
San Bruno, CA
Member for 8 years
19 profile views
Last seen Jul 4 at 5:40
- Mathematics 26.6k 26.6k 44 gold badges4646 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 218 218 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 205 205 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 151 151 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 294 Which is faster: while(1) or while(2)?
- 263 Splitting a sandwich and not feeling deceived
- 53 Polygons with equal area and perimeter but different number of sides?
- 44 Does there exist a system such that the additive identity is non-zero?
- 44 Why does my textbook say that equation $y = 7-3x$ has infinite number of solutions while it has only one root?
- 43 Can the factorial function be written as a sum?
- 40 Is an irrational number odd or even?
- View more network posts →