I'm a software developer at YouTube! Outside of work, I'm interested in visualization of interesting structures, such as topological groups and music. I have a soft spot for dynamical systems, including celestial mechanics and dynamical billiards.
San Bruno, CA
Member for 7 years, 9 months
19 profile views
Last seen Sep 4 '20 at 5:29
- Mathematics 26.4k 26.4k 44 gold badges4444 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.1k 4.1k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 218 218 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 205 205 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 131 131 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 287 Which is faster: while(1) or while(2)?
- 259 Splitting a sandwich and not feeling deceived
- 52 Polygons with equal area and perimeter but different number of sides?
- 44 Does there exist a system such that the additive identity is non-zero?
- 44 Why does my textbook say that equation $y = 7-3x$ has infinite number of solutions while it has only one root?
- 42 Can the factorial function be written as a sum?
- 40 Is an irrational number odd or even?
- View more network posts →