Juan Sebastian Lozano
Studied pure mathematics at the University of Texas - Austin, now I do a lot of statistics.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
18 profile views
Last seen Sep 8 '19 at 7:33
- Mathematics 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Academia 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 444 444 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Code Golf 431 431 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 368 368 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 113 How should I tell a professor the answer to something he doesn't know?
- 56 What to do if assignment is against student's religion?
- 46 What's so special about characteristic 2?
- 46 How do you mentor undergraduate research?
- 39 Is data science mathematically interesting?
- 25 Lecture Notes for Hatcher's Algebraic Topology
- 12 Intuition for the role of diffeomorphisms
- View more network posts →