I am professor for scientific computing at the Interdisciplinary Center for Scientific Computing (IWR) of the University of Heidelberg in Germany. In my research, I work on finite element methods for incompressible flow and radiation.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 12 '17 at 13:37
Top network posts
- 8 How to decide stability of Runge-Kutta method for non-linear ODE?
- 7 Has a uniform estimate in k of the inf-sup constant for hp-DG methods for the Stokes problem been established?
- 7 What are some reasons that Conjugate Gradient iteration does not converge?
- 6 Strategies for unit testing and test-driven development
- 5 A simple function for generating a nonuniform mesh in 1D with fixed minimum spacing
- 5 Can the method of lines technique be used to solve a ODE directly for the steady-state value?
- 5 Has a uniform estimate in k of the inf-sup constant for hp-DG methods for the Stokes problem been established?
- View more network posts →