PhD Candidate in Economics with a heavy dose of, and a not-so-secret love for, Econometrics and Statistics. My PhD finaly settled to be a monograph on the Two-tier Stochastic Frontier model/framework.
Top Network Posts
- 69Subscript notation in expectations
- 67Dealing with a PhD student reneging on an agreement to appear in social media
- 57Mutual information versus correlation
- 46Fundamental equations in economics
- 43Saying "good question" during a seminar talk
- 42Why the sum of residuals equals 0 when we do a sample regression by OLS?
- 41Please explain the waiting paradox
- View more network posts →