MIT BS in Physics '92, BC MA in Mathematics '96 Private tutor since 1993. I used to tutor in Harvard Square but I have moved my business entirely online. Focusing on improving my general knowledge. Currently learning Bayesian statistics and R.
Top network posts
- 56 Is there an abstract definition of a matrix being "upper triangular"?
- 21 How do you retain knowledge of multiple undergraduate math courses?
- 18 Why doesn't "Proof by contradiction" lead to "Principle of Explosion"?
- 6 Is it meaningful to define the Dirac delta function as infinity at zero?
- 6 Is there a difference between rejecting a null hypothesis and not accepting a null hypothesis?
- 6 Is there a formal mathematical name for the geometry of a circle, sphere, etc, regardless of dimension?
- 5 In the definition of a complete statistic, what is the expectation taken over?
- View more network posts →