Achieved my Bachelor of Science in Mathematics.
While physics is the science of everything, mathematics is the beautiful, elegant tool, without which physics would be useless.
As a secondary-school student, I though I was some kind of mathematical genius. Studying mathematics at the university level soon put a stop to such grandiose ideas.
Useful links (not mine):
For my first few months on the SE network I was AtomicToothbrush. That was kind of meaningless. I soon changed that to DigitalTrauma. I like the double meaning.
- First auto-generated avatar:
- The unicoin theme for April 1st 2014 was fun, so I used a screengrab of that for a few days:
- Then I hit upon this one which should be instantly recognisable to anyone who has spent more than a couple of minutes participating on any SE site. It has a certain positivity to it:
Belmont, CA, USA
Member for 7 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 14 '16 at 21:52
- Code Golf 67.5k 67.5k 88 gold badges100100 silver badges241241 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 13.7k 13.7k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 7.5k 7.5k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2.2k 2.2k 1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 481 Build a Compiler Bomb
- 130 π Day puzzle for 3/14
- 111 Is there a unix command that gives the minimum/maximum of two numbers?
- 106 shell script. how to extract string using regular expressions
- 101 Mandelbrot image in every language
- 96 Code that will only execute once
- 95 How even is a number?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14