Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 389 389 11 gold badge66 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 282 282 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Engineering 265 265 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Physics 249 249 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Chemistry 187 187 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 9 How to design the most hydro/aerodynamic shape for a 'vehicle' that goes back and forth (using ANSYS)?
- 5 Find intersection points of two functions
- 5 How to 'smooth/flatten' the surface of a disturbed liquid without contacting it?
- 5 Shear rate of a fluid in a container with a sliding PTFE top plate. Will the liquid move with the plate?
- View more network posts →