Top network posts
- 53 Why is one "$\infty$" number enough for complex numbers?
- 28 Representing the multiplication of two numbers on the real line
- 27 Do we really need polynomials (In contrast to polynomial functions)?
- 25 *Recursive* vs. *inductive* definition
- 20 How do the sets $\emptyset\times B,\ A\ \times \emptyset, \ \emptyset \times \emptyset $ look like?
- 20 An (apparently) vicious circle in logic
- 15 Different standards for writing down logical quantifiers in a formal way
- View more network posts →