Maurizio Codogno: un matematto / a madmath.
I got my M.Sc. back in 1986, and then stopped doing "real" mathematics. I still like to solve problems, however; moreover, in all these years I started thinking that maths should be explained in a better way, and people must not think it is just boring calculations (after all, we have pocket calculators now!)
I am Italian, and for me English is mainly a written language - you'd better not hear me say anything in English. If sometimes I write something not really clear, just let me know, I won't be upset at all!
Member for 9 years, 5 months
96 profile views
Last seen Nov 18 '18 at 7:11
- Mathematics 8.5k 8.5k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Italian Language 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Ebooks 2k 2k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 997 997 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 51 Compass-and-straightedge construction of the square root of a given line?
- 43 Conjectures that have been disproved with extremely large counterexamples?
- 41 One question to know if the number is 1, 2 or 3
- 40 Why is 1 not a prime number?
- 39 Turning coins on a chessboard
- 39 Sum of reciprocals of numbers with certain terms omitted
- 39 How does the wheel paradox work?
- View more network posts →