Maurizio Codogno: un matematto / a madmath.
I got my M.Sc. back in 1986, and then stopped doing "real" mathematics. I still like to solve problems, however; moreover, in all these years I started thinking that maths should be explained in a better way, and people must not think it is just boring calculations (after all, we have pocket calculators now!)
I am Italian, and for me English is mainly a written language - you'd better not hear me say anything in English. If sometimes I write something not really clear, just let me know, I won't be upset at all!
- Mathematics 9.2k 9.2k 33 gold badges3838 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Italian Language 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Ebooks♦ 2.3k 2.3k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Puzzling 2k 2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 72 Books on Number Theory for Layman
- 62 Compass-and-straightedge construction of the square root of a given line?
- 45 Conjectures that have been disproved with extremely large counterexamples?
- 44 Why does Benford's Law (or Zipf's Law) hold?
- 44 One question to know if the number is 1, 2 or 3
- 43 Why is $1$ not a prime number?
- 42 How does the wheel paradox work?
- View more network posts →