Senex Ægypti Parvi
Retired postal employe. Recovering, I hope, from a spinal cord injury. Bicyclist, never owned a car. Cynophile. Interested in algebra, geometry and the mathematics involved in computer graphics. English language, both archaic and current. Love to read.
Member for 7 years
64 profile views
Last seen Aug 6 '17 at 22:54
- Mathematics 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.3k 2.3k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Latin Language 243 243 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 151 151 22 bronze badges
- German Language 123 123 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 30 Seemingly quintessentially British non-medical meaning for "surgery"
- 27 "Canary in coal mine" in a word
- 15 Geometry Construction Problems
- 14 Why did Hieronymus choose to use Latin tenses that don't exist in Hebrew when translating for the Vulgata?
- 12 How to show that five points in ℝ³ are cospherical?
- 11 English Translation of "Umay"
- 11 Word that means "to fill the air with a bad smell"?
- View more network posts →