Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- MathOverflow 6.6k 6.6k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- History 376 376 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 291 291 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Writing 163 163 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 85 What is homology anyway?
- 56 A dictionary of Characteristic classes and obstructions
- 43 Is Aluffi's "Algebra: Chapter 0" a good introduction to algebra?
- 41 Useful, non-trivial general theorems about morphisms of schemes
- 38 Wanted: A purely algebraic proof of the Frobenius theorem on distributions
- 37 Roadmap to Geometric Representation Theory (leading to Langlands)?
- 37 How to develop intuition in topology?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.