- Mathematics 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 318 318 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Cryptography 276 276 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 209 209 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 203 203 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 16 On progress in mathematics: some long-open problems and long-standing conjectures
- 15 What are some examples of third, fourth, or fifth order logic sentences?
- 10 Why are there mathematicians that do not use computers?
- 10 How can I generate dense unique type IDs at compile time?
- 9 First order satisfiability that doesn't have finite models
- 8 What paradigm of automated theorem proving is appropriate for Principia Mathematica-style formalization?
- 8 Why aren't valid higher order logic sentences recursively enumerable in full semantics?
- View more network posts →