top 0.06% overall
Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
On solid ground
Member for 9 years, 2 months
4,960 profile views
Last seen 6 mins ago
- Mathematics 197.3k 197.3k 2929 gold badges243243 silver badges457457 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 163 163 44 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 101 101 22 bronze badges
- Academia 101 101 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 301 How long will it take Marie to saw another board into 3 pieces?
- 289 Are there real-life relations which are symmetric and reflexive but not transitive?
- 78 Using proof by contradiction vs proof of the contrapositive
- 70 Fun but serious mathematics books to gift advanced undergraduates.
- 58 What would base $1$ be?
- 55 Are all prime numbers finite?
- 47 What exactly is infinity?
- View more network posts →