top 0.06% overall
Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
On solid ground
Member for 9 years, 3 months
5,242 profile views
Last seen 19 mins ago
- Mathematics 197.6k 197.6k 2929 gold badges244244 silver badges460460 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 680 680 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 173 173 44 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 302 How long will it take Marie to saw another board into 3 pieces?
- 291 Are there real-life relations which are symmetric and reflexive but not transitive?
- 78 Using proof by contradiction vs proof of the contrapositive
- 70 Fun but serious mathematics books to gift advanced undergraduates.
- 58 What would base $1$ be?
- 55 Are all prime numbers finite?
- 47 What exactly is infinity?
- View more network posts →