Basically I'm a programmer :-)
I enjoy reading papers about the complexity of puzzle games, and I'm writing (amateur) proofs on the complexity of a few puzzle games.
My blog on Computational Complexity, Puzzles, and Machines: www.nearly42.org
Member for 10 years
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 30 '15 at 1:00
- Theoretical Computer Science 21.7k 21.7k 22 gold badges4949 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Computer Science 11.9k 11.9k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.6k 1.6k 1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics 660 660 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Code Golf 455 455 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 Is this variation of TQBF still PSPACE-complete?
- 37 What is the smallest Turing machine where it is unknown if it halts or not?
- 35 Can I express any odd number with a power of two minus a prime?
- 33 Kolmogorov-mania
- 31 Turing Machine restrictions that render halting decidable
- 28 A simple decision problem whose decidability is not known
- 28 Natural NP-complete problems with "large" witnesses
- View more network posts →