Maybe “Tyma” stands for “The Yearning Math Aficionado”. Perhaps “Gaidash” stands for “Great at Inventing Desirable and Smart Hints”.
Together they make up Tyma Gaidash, the yearning math aficionado who is great at inventing desirable and smart hints.
Top network posts
- 14 Arc Length Integral of $x^x$ from 0 to 1 in closed form.
- 12 Integral over domain of infinite tetration of x over its real domain from 0 to $\sqrt[e]e$. Partially found a non-integral exact form.
- 6 Interesting Simple Integral Over the Unit Interval of the Inverse Regularized Incomplete Gamma Function. Non-Integral Form Needed. Closed Form Option.
- 5 Arc Length Integral of $x^x$ from 0 to 1 in closed form.
- View more network posts →