Studied physics from 2014-2017, then took the leap of faith to mathematics. Couldn't be happier.
Current status of bachelor's degree:
in sight, theoretically possible
See you in five years, I don't really update the about section more frequently than that.
Member for 7 years, 1 month
14 profile views
Last seen Sep 3 at 10:19
Top network posts
- 88 What is really curved, spacetime, or simply the coordinate lines?
- 20 How do symmetries “define” physical laws?
- 15 Examples of sets which are not obviously sets
- 11 Am I solving this question correctly?
- 10 Distance between four points
- 9 Equality of functions
- 8 Is there a Partition of $[0,1]$ into closed, countably infinite sets?
- View more network posts →